If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Online Dating
- Have you ever tried online dating? No
- If you’ve done it, what did you like about it? What did you dislike?
- If you haven’t done it, would you? If you have done it, would you do it again? Why or why not? I wouldn’t do it, primarily because I am married 🙂 However if I were a single gal, and not having luck, sure I would give it a shot.
- What precautions would you take before going out with someone that you met online? I would ask a friend to come along (even if they sit away from me, just so they could keep an eye on me) and meet at a pretty crowded place.
- Do you have a favorite dating site? If so, what is it? Nope
- What questions would you ask before agreeing to a date? Career, hobbies, they would have to be into something I’m into.
- How long would you correspond with someone online before meeting them? I think it’s better to just get it out of the way if you have chemistry over the phone
- In your opinion, what are the pros to meeting someone online? Probably that people don’t judge based off of looks right away. I guess I would hope people turn to online dating for something more?
- In your opinion, what are the cons of online dating? Could be talking to a creeper…
- Share a funny or embarrassing online dating experience with us if you have one. I unfortunately don’t…..I married young and it wasn’t through an online dating site.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to post your answers then come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday friends!