It’s Monday again, and you know what that means. It’s time for FMM! Books have been the topic of FMM before, but I love them. So let’s talk books…
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Bookworms (Revisited)
- How often do you read for pleasure? I go through phases, it almost always ends up on my new year’s resolution. This year I read one book in 2 weeks, then got all obsessed with reading other people’s blogs.
- Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? I am not, I started the Janet Evanovich series “One for the Money” (finished reading last year) and I started “2 for the Dough”…still haven’t finished it yet.
- Do you subscribe to any magazines and/or newspapers? Runner’s World, and Fitness Rx
- Do you prefer reading traditional books or using an e-reader? I really prefer holding a book, however it’s nice when you read in bed at night after your significant other is asleep. You don’t have to have a book light.
- How often do you go to the bookstore? Maybe once every 3 months…I would rather go to the running store, or sports store instead of reading.
- Do you read at the gym? No, if you’re reading while you’re working out, I don’t think you’re working hard enough. Besides the fact that I don’t have a gym membership.
- Have you ever been a member of a book club? No, I tried to start one at my work. Then no one read the book except for me. So I won’t be doing that again.
- Do you wear glasses when you read? I am supposed to, but I lost my glasses years ago….
- Has anyone read the Hunger Games? No, I haven’t, but I have several friends who have. They say it’s the book to read. So maybe on a future to do list. I am hoping to go on a cruise sometime this year, maybe I’ll have some down time to read?
- What is your favorite thing about reading? I like that I could visualize the story exactly how I want. Plus the way I read things it’s almost like a mini series.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!