I definitely work out with tunes. Even when I’m doing my P90X I have a wireless Bose sound system that I have hooked up to my iphone that plays my music so I just set the video to no music. I have been thinking about actually sitting down and making a playlist, but I don’t have one as of yet. Basically I listen to albums all the way through or I start on certain songs and go with it. I like most of my music so it’s usually not an issue.
kenlie made a new FMM logo pic! Feel free to use it so everyone remembers to link back to make new friends and receive comments!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: What’s On Your Workout Playlist?
So here are the Albums I listen to most often
- Whip It, from the movie “whip it” (lots of punk)
- The Summer by Never Shout Never (lots of laid back tunes, I like them for my long runs)
- Rocky Horror Picture Show album…need I say more! Time Warp FTW!
- Hands All Over by Maroon 5…alternative
- Grace Potter & the Nocturnals, rock indy alternative ish…love them!
- Everyday Demons by The Answer (saw them open for AC/DC have been in love with them ever since!)
And some other favorites are…
- We are Young by FUN
- Anything by The Black Keys
- Too Fake by Hockey
- Thriller by Michael Jackson
- That’s Not My Name by The Ting Ting’s
- Born This Way by Lady GAGA
- Stronger by Kanye West
- Sexy and I know it by LMFAO
- California Girls by Katy Perry
Now it’s your turn to share your list. Don’t forget to come back to link up in the comments! Happy Monday!