Now let’s talk about FMM. If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Last Summer I met a talented, young girl named Dorian and her mother while shopping for groceries in Los Angeles, and we talked a few times before parting ways. And last week, she shared a link on my Facebook wall that had a profound effect on me when I finally took the time to watch it.
The 5 minute video that can be seen here, shared a simple message: You are beautiful. And in the video, people took a moment to write something beautiful about themselves which has inspired me to ask this question…What makes you beautiful?
Take a few minutes to share what makes you beautiful, and don’t be shy! I know we’re often our own worse critics, but there’s something beautiful about every single person reading this. And today seems like a good day to reflect on what makes us beautiful so let’s do it together. (Come on…this will be good for all of us!)
Fmm: What makes YOU beautiful?
Leave out all of the negative stuff, and concentrate on the beauty that’s within you – seen and unseen.
- I have beautiful skin, with lots of freckles. I love my freckles.
- My hands are pretty sexy, ever since I have lost a lot of weight I notice all these indentations.
- My eyes are gorgeous. They are green/hazel depending on what I am wearing.
- I think my sense of humor is awesome. I love to make people laugh
- I love my curves
- I think my toes are so cute! Especially when they are painted something bright, like hot pink!
- My rear is pretty nice. It’s on it’s way to being a runner’s butt, but I am enjoying it now just the way it is 🙂
- I am a really hard worker, life, work, family, home, fitness, health, you name it I am working hard on it!
Now it’s your turn to share what makes you beautiful! Don’t forget to come back and post your link in the comments! Happy Monday friends….