If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Where did your most recent trip take you? Kalamazoo, Michigan (for Premier, a UKC dog show, I know pretty random?)
- Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet? If so, where? Cruise to Alaska is definitely on the bucket list. And of course Europe, for the beer!
- Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible? Light, I made the mistake of going heavy on my very first cruise. 10 bags for 3 days? What was I thinking!?
- Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how? The type of food definitely changes for lunch/diner. I try to visit a local grocery store before we even hit the hotel so I can get yogurts and bananas for each morning I’m there. I also grab healthy snacks so when I do sit down at a not so healthy restaurant and decide to “indulge” I don’t go overboard. And I also try to only drink on 1 of the nights that I am on the trip. Unless it’s longer than 5 days then 2 of the nights 🙂
- Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to. Hubs and I are absolutely in love with Cabo San Lucas. We have been there 3 or is it 4 times? The people there are awesome, the grub is always amazing, and the tequilia is always free flowing! Viva Cabo!
- Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year? Anytime my boss will let me 🙂
- If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains? Definitely beach! Hubs’s fam has a cabin in Tahoe, we only go there in the summer so it’s all about the beach! Plus I live in Cali, hello HWY1!
- Have you ever needed a passport to travel? I thought I did when I went to Mexico and made my whole family get one, but they didn’t even ask for it.
- Do you collect anything in your travels? Magnets, my fridge works pretty damn hard!
- Where do you plan to go next? Tahoe (although not much of a trip, just 3 hours). Besides that So Cal next Janurary for the Tinkerbell 1/2.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back to share a link in the comments! Happy Monday friends!