This is my first post to Friend Makin’ Monday, but it looks fun!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Makeup Favorites
- Do you wear makeup everyday? I had stopped wearing make up for about 3 years since I was so prone to break outs, but then about 2 months ago a deaf person told me I “looked old” so I picked up some clinique and I wear it when I work.
- Does your routine change if you’re going out with friends/on a date/to a party? Not really since I am pretty new to this make up thing. I like to keep it simple.
- Are you loyal to one brand, or do you use different brands for different things? Yes, Clinique. I have tried numerous brands a few years ago and made my face break out in hives. Even Proactiv made it worse!
- Do you wear primer/concealer? If so, what’s your favorite kind? no just foundation
- What’s your favorite brand of foundation? Clinique, a number 2 liquid foundation. I can also go number 1. I’m pretty fair skinned
- Do you use blush and/or bronzer? My cheeks are naturally rosy, and I don’t put any extras on when it comes to blush
- Do you wear eye shadow/eye liner? If so, what’s your favorite kind? Yes and yes…clinique I like the sport style mascara in black and I got the pencil liner in black. However I prefer the liquid but they were out.
- What’s your favorite kind of mascara? black sporty
- Lipstick? Lip gloss? Both? Favorite? good old fashioned chapstick
- Do you wear nail polish regularly? If so, share a few of your favorite brands/colors. No, I work in retail and scrub fish tanks so my nails take a beating. A manicure lasts about 2 hours on the job.
- How do you remove your makeup at the end of the day? clinique 3 step
- Do you feel prettier when you’re wearing makeup? Yes, I feel pretty!
- Do you have any beauty tips that you could pass along? Not really, I am not a real girlie girl. I like my running and yoga and that’s about it.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions!